Careers with CU Phosco
Highway Electrician Required
A rare opportunity has arisen within our Services Division for an Electrician to join our team.
Based from our head office in Ware, Hertfordshire, the role will involve working as part of a 2 man team throughout the UK.
Hours: 39 plus + overtime
Rate: £14.96 p/h, (Overtime generally time + half, Sundays double time) - Expected Earnings £40-45k
Lodging allowances and travel costs will be paid for.
- Current and continuous Full UK Driving Licence
- HESA 403 BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations or 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations BS7671:2018
- Current HERS Card Holder
- HESA 210 Working in the vicinity of DNO/IDNO equipment (including G39)
- A willingness to work within a close-knit team
- HESA 714 Inspection & Testing or City & Guilds 2391-52 Inspection & Testing
- Level 3 CBQ/NVQ in Highway Electrical Systems
Contact Andy Kay 07971 834411 for a chat if required or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday 17th January 2020
Proud winners of the 2019 HEA Awards;
HEA-HEMSA Member of Year, Large Organisation and
HEA Medium Sized Contracting Member of the Year.
CU Phosco Lighting is a equal opportunities employer.